A mobile chair for X-Ray departments with optional radiolucent backrest
Taking X-Rays of patients who can not sit or stand safely by themselves is challenging and time consuming. Our REAL X-Ray is designed for these patients.
Our REAL X-Ray provides support for the patient ensuring a safe procedure. The powered height and tilt controls and the foldable armrests allow the technician to quickly position the patient for imaging tests. The radiolucent backrest enables taking X-Rays of the back and spine while seated.
Our X-Ray chair is developed and manufactured in close cooperation with Swedish radiologists, taking ergonomics, functionality, flexibility and ease of use into account.
Seating for Easy and Safe Procedures
REAL Chairs come with powered height control. A manual foot brake is included and a powered brake is optional. Seat tilt is optional. Chair height can be changed while sitting and controls are located on a remote.
Safety and Flexibility
Multiple seatbacks are available for different imaging needs. Armrests, seatbelts and safety brake keep patients safe and stable.
- Maximum user weight 375 lbs
- Seat height adjustment: Measured to bottom of seat. May vary based on final configuration
- High 47 – 75 cm (Standard)
- Low 40 – 60 cm
- Electric seat tilt: 15° forward and back standard. Other options available.
- Electric backrest: 30° backward. Requires leg extensions
- Seat Width: 20.5in – 28.3in
- Backrest: Multiple options available
For a more detailed overview of this chair and others, make sure to visit out brochures page here.
The REAL X-Ray has a variety of accessories to choose from. Click here for more information.