Powered Rehabilitation and Therapy Seating
Powered Height, Tilt, Recline and Safety Brake
- Power height, tilt and recline is critical for self care, pressure management and positioning
- Maintain, increase or improve functional capabilities
- Promote active, functional sitting and transfers
- Enables patients to remain active performing activities of daily living
- Designed for safety, maneuverability and ease of use
- Custom assembled for individual needs
- Optional accessories provide additional support
A New Look in Rehabilitation and Therapy Seating
Powered rehabilitation and therapy seating. Ergonomic and functional design empowers users to do more, independently and safely. The modular design enables our chairs to be configured to individual needs.
Powered height control allows the seat height to be adjusted while sitting. Easily adjust seat height to ensure proper positioning.
Center of gravity Tilt In Space. Forward and backward tilt available to adjust to active or passive seating positions. Seat tilt available up to 23° forward or 23° backward with a maximum 30° of total tilt.
Powered backrest control with 30° backward recline and 1° forward adjustment
Powered or manual safety brake
Chair controls located under armrest or on remote control make it easy for patient or caregiver to operate chair
Small to Large
More than a Therapy and Rehabilitation Chair
REAL Chairs help you sit and stand throughout your home, office or school
Powered Height Control makes transfers easy.
Stand safely with the support of our safety brake.
Add a push bar to assist moving the chair.
Our specially designed base allows you to move the chair while sitting.
Try our chairs for 30 days
If you don’t like your chair, you can return it for a full refund minus shipping costs.