Powered Rehabilitation and Therapy Seating
Powered Height, Tilt, Recline and Safety Brake
- Power height, tilt and recline is critical for self care, pressure management and positioning
- Maintain, increase or improve functional capabilities
- Promote active, functional sitting and transfers
- Enables patients to remain active performing activities of daily living
- Designed for safety, maneuverability and ease of use
- Custom assembled for individual needs
- Optional accessories provide additional support
A New Look in Rehabilitation and Therapy Seating
Powered rehabilitation and therapy seating. Ergonomic and functional design empowers users to do more, independently and safely. The modular design enables our chairs to be configured to individual needs.
Powered height control allows the seat height to be adjusted while sitting. Easily adjust seat height to ensure proper positioning.
Center of gravity Tilt In Space. Forward and backward tilt available to adjust to active or passive seating positions. Seat tilt available up to 23° forward or 23° backward with a maximum 30° of total tilt.
Chair controls located under armrest or on remote control make it easy for patient or caregiver to operate chair
Our modular design allows you to customize your chair to fit your needs. You can easily modify your chair when your needs change. We offer a full range of accessories.
Small to Large
More than a Therapy and Rehabilitation Chair
Try our chairs for 30 days
If you don’t like your chair, you can return it for a full refund minus shipping costs.