Advanced Adult Adaptive Seating
Seating for Independent Living
The REAL Adult is designed to be functional. It is an aide that is designed to help you be more independent by helping you with daily activities at home and work. It is not just an adaptive chair, it is a hi-low chair, standing support chair, lift chair, transfer chair, therapy chair, rehabilitation chair, transfer chair, elevator chair, riser chair and many more.
- Maximum user weight 375 lbs
- Seat height adjustment: Measured to bottom of seat. May vary based on final configuration
- High 47 – 75 cm
- Low 40 – 60 cm
- Electric seat tilt:
- Maximum 30° combined forward and backward
- Maximum 23° either forward and backward
- Electric backrest: 30° backward. Requires leg extensions
- Seat Width: 11.5in – 19in
- Backrest: Low and High options available.
For a more detailed overview of this chair and others, make sure to visit out brochures page here.
The REAL Adult has a variety of accessories to choose from. Click here for more information.
Try our chairs for 30 days
Our chair for kids. Same benefits and design as our adult with a smaller frame. Perfect from home or school. Designed and built to grow as kids grow.
Call or email for more information
We can set up a video call to show you the chairs, discuss your needs and answer any of your questions